Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Xause I felt it would make her be quite

I did this to get my sister off my back. She said she needed a blog to read that was long well it wont be long but i bet it shuts her up for a little bit. Maybe when she found out I was doing this
she was really too excited. I thought she might even pee a little you kinda like dogs do when they get really happy I call it "HAPPY PEE" any how do you think this is long enough or should i ramble on about more stuff? Hmmm? Well why not Do you think this is long enough or not?
so now im typing with one hand cause im eating killa dog "chocolate" Im not really sure what your suppose to write in these things so hmm well my ice cream cone is good bet your getting up to get one now huh? you know you want to welllllll this all i have for right now thanx for reading hope you enoyed come back if you want more ..........

1 comment: